- A full day workshop for helping professionals with some familiarity with CBT. Offered through UBC Continuing Studies.
- You will:
- Learn about commonly misused substances and their short- and long-term effects.
- Explore common approaches to treating substance use and concurrent disorders as well as the relevant empirical support for each.
- Find out about and practice using an assessment and intervention tool for clients who use substances.Learn how to create and tailor an individualized intervention plan for clients who wish to reduce their use of substances.
- For more information and registration please click here.
Back to All Events
Later Event: May 16CBT for Substance Use and Concurrent Mental Health Issues